Obstetrics - Suspected yeast infection, with pimples! HELP!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Suspected yeast infection, with pimples! HELP!"

I am currently traveling internationally and unable to see a doctor and just today I noticed some pretty extreme itching down there.. I took a look and I have a few pimples around the affected area as well as burning and it looks a bit swollen.

I’m wondering what I can do to help rid of this horrible issue. I’ve had yeast infections before, never this bad however, but this seems pretty textbook. I just got off a round of antibiotics to treat a UTI 🤦‍♀️ Please please pleaaaase let me know if you have any at home recommendations for acne and vaginal yeast infection! Normally I go to the doctor.. Going out to the stores to search for monistat tomorrow🫣

submitted by /u/bbysn0w
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments