Obstetrics - Second period in less than a month:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Second period in less than a month"

so I have been on vienva (the pill) for two years now. I have never had an issue until now, but I’m currently on my second period of the month. my last one ended around 10 days ago. this isn’t out of the normal for me necessarily, because I always had irregular periods before getting on birth control. I’ve been on around 7-8 different kinds of birth control now, and have stayed on vienva since 2020 but I’ve never had two periods on this specific kind. also, my mood swings are absolutely out of control. anger outbursts, crying, mood swings, etc. I also wanna mention that I’m specifically on birth control for period reasons, not just sex reasons. it helped regulate things when I first started it, but now it just doesn’t work for me anymore. my doctor says I have no other options for birth control, and said that if I came off then I’d end up in her office within 3 months “knocked up,” and she’d be doing my ultrasound. I don’t know what to do because going to a different obgyn isn’t an option for me currently. what do I do? anyone else have this issue??

TLDR; on same kind of birth control for two years without issue but have recently had two periods in one month along with uncontrollable mood swings

submitted by /u/roseflame1111
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments