Obstetrics - Is it ever normal to bleed after sex?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is it ever normal to bleed after sex?"

My 22f boyfriend and I had sex yesterday and everything was going fine until I went to the bathroom afterwards and realized I was bleeding. It was a light pink blood and it didn’t last long after it. I couldn’t see any blood on him or anything. This happened a few times about a year ago but I just chalked it down to my PCOS or my period starting soon. At the point of bleeding my period wasn’t due for 7 days. I am also on birth control. I’m scared because if you look up anything, cancer is immediately thrown in your face. So is it ever normal to bleed after sex? Should I get an obgyn appointment stat?

submitted by /u/imjustanotherlover
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments