Obstetrics - Well I’m convinced that ..:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Well I’m convinced that .."

I’m convinced I caught oral herpes type one from my grandmother who was staying with us last summer here and there. I don’t remember sharing anything with her although maybe I did and just don’t remember? anywhoo the only thing I remember was giving her cheek kisses and HER giving me them as well. I had no idea she had HSV1.. I’m so upset I don’t know rather I should stay mad at her or not. I honestly just wanna cry. I never had any outbreaks. I found out by an antibodies test with a very high index. I’m just so hearing that high index means either “recent exposure” OR “recent infection”. I feel like everyone I came into contact with would of caught this from me from my past. maybe that’s why my numbers were super high. y’all think it might of came from g’ma? thank you guys.

submitted by /u/fruitswater
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments