Obstetrics - (21F) Ovarian cyst or just bloat/fat? I am overweight for my height, but belly button and above is not painful, but hard when poked. Morning look less protruding, but still hard. Social media has convinced me something may be of concern so wanted to see if anyone had input before I contact my doctor:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "(21F) Ovarian cyst or just bloat/fat? I am overweight for my height, but belly button and above is not painful, but hard when poked. Morning look less protruding, but still hard. Social media has convinced me something may be of concern so wanted to see if anyone had input before I contact my doctor"

submitted by /u/breadybreads
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "


Post a Comment

0 Comments