Obstetrics - abnormal papsmears:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "abnormal papsmears"

I got my first pap smear a year ago and it was abnormal and i was told to come back in a year for another one. I just got my results back and they are abnormal again, however my doctors said it’s still not a concern and to just follow up in another year, is this something i should my concerned about ? i have health anxiety so this isn’t great for me haha.

submitted by /u/h0229
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments