Obstetrics - Ingrown hair blood blister popped and still leaking blood two days later:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Ingrown hair blood blister popped and still leaking blood two days later"

Title basically says it all. I’m 23 F and this is has happened to me once before while pregnant last year and the dr confirmed it was a blood blister. It occurs in the fold of my skin between my leg and pelvic area. I placed a hot washcloth on the blister a couple days ago and overnight it must’ve popped. I’ve been putting neosporin on it but last night and I noticed today it’s still slightly leaking blood, and the center of the popped blister looks like a hole? Any advice would be helpful

submitted by /u/tacocat47
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments