Obstetrics - Can Boric Acid Cause Yeast Infections?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Can Boric Acid Cause Yeast Infections?"

Hola Reddit! Here I am on the internet seeing if anyone has experienced this… I hate posting TMI things in general and have scheduled an appointment next week with an OB. Here’s a little background: so I have had multiple sexual partners within the year. Not necessarily by choice… I have felt off for a while, but felt that it was just a year infection or BV. For a while I was having thin watery discharge with vaginal swelling and soreness. My friend suggested The Killer Boric Acid suppositories. I tried two and it made me feel like I was BURNING. Now I’m experiencing on and off pain with typical yeast infection symptoms such as thick white discharge. Could it be a yeast infection caused by the boric acid or be a possible STI? Really praying all is good in the hood. Im in a long term relationship and hope and pray nothing is wrong. He’s been my only partner since we got together… 🙃

submitted by /u/m000moo
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments