Obstetrics - Abortion 4m after robotic myomectomy:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Abortion 4m after robotic myomectomy"

I’m a 32 year old female who got a laparoscopic myomectomy 18 weeks ago feb 9th. I just found out I am 4 weeks pregnant and looking to terminate my pregnancy surgically through abortion.

Is this a risk to do it surgical since I just had the myomectomy. I do not want to damage my uterus as I do want children in the future.

submitted by /u/lp2290
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments