Obstetrics - Any advice would be greatly appreciated :):Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)"

I’m FTM and almost a year on testosterone. Last year, around December I had a positive test for bacterial vaginitis. I went to get tested because I thought I smelled strong. My first three tests were at urgent care and two were positive and one was intermediate. I got antibiotics and they didn’t work, except gave me a yeast infection. I finally decided to see my new pcp and discuss what was happening at urgent care. She ran tests with more info(like clue cells, red blood cells, and white blood cells as well as yeast, bacteria and Trich. I had that test done three separate and my cells levels changed as well as bacteria but my pcp said the levels were normal. I had yeast and took an antifungal and it went away. Shortly after I saw a Gyno and she ran the same tests urgent care did and they were intermediate. She sent flagyl to use only if I got symptoms but explained what’s normal, etc. what is happening?

submitted by /u/PlayfulBlood2722
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments