Obstetrics - Could I be pregnant....?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Could I be pregnant....?"

On Wednesday, I started feeling (and still feel) very nauseous, low back pain aches, boobs feel heavy, and sharpish cramps similar to when I got pregnant (which sadly, ended in me having a miscarriage)....but I also had diarrhea and couldn't keep water in all day, so it could've just been food poisoning....

That said, I had ONE false positive pregnancy test (a super super light line came up) and tons of negatives but I use Mira (a smart fertility device) and it shows my E3G is 640ng/ml. Could the E3G be indicative of a pregnancy?

submitted by /u/pittiesofpasa
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments