Obstetrics - Any OB/GYN, Please Help:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Any OB/GYN, Please Help"

I 22(F) am wondering if I should pursue seeing if I am fertile and should have kids. I have a list of health concerns that I fear would make pregnancy especially hard on my body.

-I have PCOS and even with an IUD I've had to have a laproscopic surgery to drain a 9cm cyst. This surgery left me with a ruptured bladder and I almost died from acute kidney failure. My lower abdomen has thick scarring resembling a C-section. I may have scarring on my ovary, but the doctors said they could only find out by doing exploratory surgery. -I have a tilted uterus and scoliosis that causes my lower back to significantly "dip in" and push forward towards my uterus. I've read that physical attributes rarely affect fertility. But would these factors cause a painful pregnancy and possible complications during birth?

I want some advice for the future for if and when I decide to pursue bearing children. TIA

submitted by /u/Slow-Dragonfruit-492
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments