Obstetrics - Are you preparing for the dangerous methods low income area woman may resort to due to Roe. v. Wade?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Are you preparing for the dangerous methods low income area woman may resort to due to Roe. v. Wade?"

I’m worried that more archaic abortion methods will become prevalent again. As someone with tokophobia and knowing that it is much more prevalent than most believe (though it clearly requires more research) I know I would choose an option possibly more dangerous if I did not have access to proper care.

I think there may be more poisonings and damaged fertility from this issue.

submitted by /u/writepielie
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments