Obstetrics - Bumps in between the outer and inner lips of my vagina on one side?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Bumps in between the outer and inner lips of my vagina on one side?"

There are about 3-5 bumps between the outer and inner lip of my vagina on one side. I was at the gyno about 2 months ago and my pap smear and STD test came back all normal/negative.These bumps presented themself maybe 2/3 weeks ago after I was freshly shaved and had sex with my partner and used a new brand of lube. (That’s the only thing I can think of that I did different). I went to get STD tested again (took blood & pee samples), no new partner was just concerned and anxious, but yet again they came back negative. The bumps went away for a little even after using that new lube again, but I just noticed them again 2 days ago, and I haven’t had sex again with my partner for about a week. They hurt to the touch and when I wear thongs. They are small like pimples, and don’t look like sores but again they hurt! I tried to pop them like I would an ingrown hair down there (I know that’s not good) but nothing really came out, it wasn’t pus but more like a very small amount of clear fluid. I haven’t changed the products ive used such as body soap or laundry detergent. And my actual vagina feels totally normal and I have normal discharge. I don’t know what it could be, Please HELP!

submitted by /u/user57083
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments