Obstetrics - Exercise during period.:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Exercise during period."

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice/your experience. I know my body is all out of wack. I'm having issues with hair loss, which was diagnosed as Telogen Effluvium (hair loss due to physical stressor, possibly due to having a baby and having COVID. I also have lost 14 pounds, which can cause Telogen Effluvium. I think the weight loss has also messed with my menstrual cycle because my period timing is off and lasting longer and heavier.

I started my period on Tuesday. I have felt tired and weak. I did my workout today and it was hard, I had little strength. I'm going to call my OBGYN but I was just wondering if anyone else has felt like this during your period?

submitted by /u/leahjeank
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments