Obstetrics - Random super heavy period:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Random super heavy period"

Some context that I’m not sure is related:

I miscarried back in February. This is my 3rd period since. This month my period is VERY heavy. To the point where I noticed and am concerned. Maybe changing my tampon ever 1-3 hours. Should I call my ob? Should I be concerned? I overall feel well and don’t have many cramps actually.

submitted by /u/Open-Imagination2030
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments