Obstetrics - Update on iud removal and replacement:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Update on iud removal and replacement"

Previous post

I went in to have the removal and replacement this morning and probably experienced one of the most painful hours of my life.

TL-DR: 4 different doctors went fishing in my uterus to find my IUD, and all failed to retrieve it. They did an ultrasound to confirm it was, in fact, there; it’s just at the tippy top of my uterus with the strings balled up.

I’m scheduled for a surgical removal next month. Does anyone have experience with surgical IUD removal? 😰

Thanks!

submitted by /u/l3nnyyy
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments