Obstetrics - Sexual worries:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Sexual worries"

Just a disclaimer/warning that this post is probably going to be quite explicit.

So over the last couple of years, I notice that I keep accidentally bruising my cervix.

I really enjoy deep, and preferably rougher penetration and I have a sexual condition, where parts of my genitals are numb. So I only seem to feel a lot of sensation and arousal deeper.

However, I keep bruising my cervix and I’m worried this is dangerous as this repeatedly happens. I also keep feeling sick after sexual activity. Has any other woman experienced this before? And could someone maybe give me some advice?

I tried to give myself a break for a bit or to have more “shallow” penetration if that makes sense but it never works. Just worried I guess that I’m doing damage to my internal organs.

submitted by /u/Same_Association9018
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments