Obstetrics - Should I worry about a thick endometrium lining?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Should I worry about a thick endometrium lining?"

22f with PCOS. Had surgery in Oct 2021 to remove ovarian cyst.

I had a pelvic ultrasound yesterday because I’ve been having really bad pain with intercourse, spotting after sex, and random pelvic pain. The nurse called me today and said they’re changing my BC pill because my doctor was “shocked and confused by how thick my endometrium lining is”. They said they’ll do a follow up in 4 months. But that’s all the info I got and now I’m freaked out. Does this mean cancer? I’m scared…

submitted by /u/imjustanotherlover
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments