Obstetrics - Vaginal lump:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Vaginal lump"

Hello all, I have been losing sleep for a while now over what feels like a lump inside the roof of the opening of my vagina. It was very tender last week- the day after I noticed the tenderness I went to a patient first where the PA did a pelvic exam and ended up testing me positive for a yeast infection. This lump may have always been there but it feels new to me and I have been pretty in tuned with my vagina over the years (I am 30). This past Monday I saw my OB who did another pelvic exam and confirmed that nothing felt abnormal and that it is just the make up of my pelvic. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with anything like this? I want to trust the doctors and when I threw the C word around they both said that they highly doubt it based off the feeling, as well as me never having tested for HPV/ having had the shot. Help!!

submitted by /u/JollyAd6202
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments