Obstetrics - Swelling vula?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Swelling vula?"

Hi! I'm a little embarrassed about this. A little history, sometimes my right labia minora would swell up and it gets a little uncomfortable and sometimes a little painful. But it would just go away on its own or it goes away faster when I take a warm sitz bath.

But right now my left labia minora looks swollen and I find it painful to even walk that I had to take an advil. I also found it odd thst it is left side that's swelling. I tried a sitz bath but it doesn't seem to be working.

I'm planning to squeeze in an appointment but I'm still not sure when it would be since I have a lot of deadlines to take on and I'm going to a lot of places in the next few days.

Any tips?? Please help!

submitted by /u/Sad-Shower1032
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments