Obstetrics - I’m on the nuvaring, missed my period but I’ve had brown discharge:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "I’m on the nuvaring, missed my period but I’ve had brown discharge"

So I’ve been on the nuvaring for 5-6 months now. I have been very stressed these past 2 weeks as I have been moving into my new home. Last week when my stress started, I was having brown discharge. My period was supposed to come this week but the brown discharge from last week has continued to this week. Is this from my stress? Is this normal? I am a hypochondriac so I panic always!!! I’m 21. Please help :)

submitted by /u/YouComprehensive5080
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments