Obstetrics - Advice please!!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Advice please!!"

I’m a 19 y/o female and have always considered myself to have a “smaller” vagina. Even putting in regular tampons hurts sometimes depending on my period flow, much less dildos or other larger sex toys if I attempt. I’ve had boyfriends in the past who have fingered me and it’s hurt when they first put their fingers in but it gets better after a few seconds, however they’ve all had issues trying to find the “g spot” and I haven’t been able to help them at all as I haven’t ever been able to find it myself. I attempted to have sex last year, but my boyfriend could only get a little past his tip in because it hurt me so badly. He also said it felt insanely tight to him, almost like it hurt him. He also said when he attempted to thrust it felt like he was hitting the back of my cervix and it felt like that to me too… I was so confused because that was only about 2-3 inches inside of me and it felt like he was hitting the back of my body. At first I thought all this pain and confusion was normal for someone my age, but then I hear about girls my age and younger than me able to have sex painlessly and easily and it makes me upset that I can’t do the same and I think there might be something wrong with me. My mom told me she has a slightly “curved” vagina or something like that, where it’s made certain sex positions harder for her….. so I’m thinking maybe I have that as well? But I can’t even imagine trying any other sex positions when I can’t even tolerate missionary or sex in general. I have no clue what to do and just feel uneducated about my own body. Any advice or ideas would be so appreciated!

submitted by /u/Cupcak1321
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments