Obstetrics - Can a 2cm ovarian cyst cause bleeding between periods?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Can a 2cm ovarian cyst cause bleeding between periods?"

Hi all. I am 39F and 220 lbs if that matters.

I have a known 2cm ovarian cyst on my right ovary that was discovered when I went in due to pelvic pain. They didn't see any fibroids and my pap came back fine. The only thing they saw on the ultrasound was this cyst. It appeared to possibly be hemorrhagic, so I have a follow up ultrasound coming up soon to see if there's any changes.

A few times now, I've had some spotting in between periods when I wipe. I have never had bleeding between periods until very recently. Could this just be a side effect from my cyst? I wasn't sure if a cyst that small could cause spotting between periods. I have bad health anxiety so I am trying to at least stay away from Google. I really worry about cancers. Thanks all.

submitted by /u/anxiousbookworm123
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments