Obstetrics - Taking Bactrim before you know you’re pregnant:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Taking Bactrim before you know you’re pregnant"

Hi I’m [25] [F] [only medications are clonazepam and Trintellix

I have recurring UTI and got prescribed Bactrim after sex. Honestly I I’m not sure I want to do this, I’d prefer just use it if I get another UTI

I’ve been using condoms as contraception since forever (I get to many side effects on the pill and want to try for a baby in maybe a year or so, I don’t want to get an IUD for so little time)

I have anxiety and am afraid that an accident will happen and I’ll get pregnant and take the antibiotics will mess up the baby

I don’t know what to do. That prescription was a life savoir for me as other antibiotics don’t work as well for me but now I’m so anxious. If I was to take bactrim in the first two weeks of pregnancy would it mess up the baby for sure?

Thanks

submitted by /u/MyRa888
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments