Obstetrics - Does light spotting count as a period?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Does light spotting count as a period?"

For a while my periods have been super irregular up until these past 2 years where i’ve been having consistent periods. The only time my cycle was weird was in February of this year. According to my period app I was supposed to get my period on the 1st of july but on the 28th ive had light spotting ranging from dark brown to light pink but not even to fill a pad/tampon. Online people say that it’s not considered a period but i’m just obsessed with having a period because I haven’t one a consistent one up until now. I’m not on birth control and i’m a virgin. I’ve been super stressed and not eating due to this, but ive also started to work out more. Do you think my period should come later this month or was that considered my period? Or I don’t know what it is

submitted by /u/lovetorollerskate
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments