Obstetrics - Help pls:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Help pls"

Hi girls, I’m 23. My doctor prescribed me Yasmín 21 birth control pills for a cyst he found in my ovaries. I’ve been taking them for 3 months and have been bleeding 2/3 of the time I’ve been on them. The doctor said it’s normal the first 1-2 months, but I’m on the 3rd and am still experiencing bleeding! Any advice? Has this happened to anyone else?

submitted by /u/PopularScallion6367
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments