Obstetrics - What can I eat before my glucola test?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "What can I eat before my glucola test?"

So my glucola test is scheduled for the late afternoon because of timing restraints. The OB told me I don't technically have to fast and just that I can't eat carbs or sugar before the test.

I'll drink water that day but what foods will be pretty safe for me to eat before the test? Can I have something like grilled chicken with a low carb sauce or seasoned with spices (maybe Texas Pete hot sauce or garlic/onion/lemon pepper powder). How about hard boiled eggs? I know some veggies are higher in carbs and I'll avoid fruit. I don't need much but I'll be in my feet working all day so want to be able to have a little something to eat before

submitted by /u/Anonymous8150
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments