Obstetrics - ovarian cyst:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "ovarian cyst"

hello community, i recently had to go to an OBGYN due to a pain that i felt in my right lower abdomen only to discover that i habe an ovarian cyst of 3 cm, the thing is that I'm on birth control for almost 2 years non stop which is weird since doctors give you the pill to reduce the cyst, the only thing that my doctor did is prescribe me another brand of pill and wait for 3 months to come back, the pain seems to be worse by the day, did anyone shared the same experience as me?

submitted by /u/qsouma
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments