Obstetrics - Hymenectomy – Post Op Care:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Hymenectomy – Post Op Care"

Hi! I just had hymenectomy done two days ago due to parts of hymen hurting me during intercourse.

The operation went quickly and I was under general anesthesia.

I felt sort of fine the first two days with little to none discomoft but this could have been due to the fact that I did basically nothing for two days but lie in bed.

Now I am at day three and it hurts. I went for a slow walk and when I returned, I saw that I had bled. It hurts when I sit and when I cough.

I've been given Deflamol cream and Cicatridina spray but so far I don't see much difference. Everything looks red and angry down there and I haven't even looked deeper just the superficial part.

I would appreciate any advice! Thanks in advance! ✨

submitted by /u/lonely__secret
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments