Obstetrics - Question about Canada:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Question about Canada"

Question about healthcare

Hi! I just recently moved to Nova Scotia from Ontario exactly a month ago and I still have my OHIP card. I also just found out I’m pregnant. Would I be able to go to an obgyn with my OHIP card and have it covered? Also, I’m 16 and was wondering if they would email my dad or send a letter to my house about the visit. I’m not ready to tell him yet I just wanna see if baby is ok.

submitted by /u/novascotiahelp
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments