Obstetrics - yeast infection + period, while flying:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "yeast infection + period, while flying"

On Sunday I have to go on an 11-hour flight. I have endometriosis and my periods are hell; this period broke through my normal birth control (Seasonale) out of nowhere and I feel like I’m losing so much blood. I’m also in unbearable pain, which is normal for me.

I haven’t stopped taking my birth control each day because I fear that doing so will bring worse pain. But I now have a yeast infection on top of everything else (please let me die).

I can’t take diflucan because I have an allergy to it that makes me break out in hives. So yeah, do I just start Monistat on top of my period and hope that pads get me through this flight? I feel absolutely terrible and so uncomfortable.

I don’t know if going to the doc and getting diflucan anyway would be advisable? Better to be in hives than like, you know, a total mess? Is there any way to make my period stop?

submitted by /u/delicateradar
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments