Obstetrics - Went to get an ultrasound yesterday and this is what it was saying. My original due date was November 10. What does this mean? Is my due date changing?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Went to get an ultrasound yesterday and this is what it was saying. My original due date was November 10. What does this mean? Is my due date changing?"

Went to get an ultrasound yesterday and this is what it was saying. My original due date was November 10. What does this mean? Is my due date changing? submitted by /u/Ok_Pension_4865
[link] [comments]


" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments