Obstetrics - “Ticks”:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "“Ticks”"

What if a tick went up your vagina and you didn’t know it? Can it survive there? I was cleaning my vag in the shower with my finger and a thought can to me saying, “(what if) there might have been a tick on your wash rag and the tick got on your finger after you hung your wash rag up and you put your finger with it on there up in your vagina”. …so now I’m freaking out because I don’t know what to believe!!

submitted by /u/One_Caterpillar_5924
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments