Obstetrics - Question About Odor:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Question About Odor"

3 years ago I had a very strong odor that came about a couple of months into dating a boyfriend. My OBGYN treated me for a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis and a UTI and then a doctor at a different practice diagnosed me with trichomoniasis on sight, before seeing my test results. None of these treatments helped and the smell got worse. I ended up on a 2 week antibiotic from my ENT for an unrelated infection and the smell disappeared and never came back. I am now 3 months into a new relationship and am noticing this same smell regularly again and it is getting worse. I don’t have any other symptoms. I have an appointment with my OBGYN next week, but has anyone here experienced something similar or have any idea what this could be? Could it be something related to having a regular sexual partner that triggers it?

submitted by /u/iluvadamdriver
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments