Obstetrics - let me ask this stupid question about high estrogen:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "let me ask this stupid question about high estrogen"

My bloodtesting from 2021 shows my estrogen level:

Estrone E 1 : 1050 pmol/l in lutealphase (range 148-444 pmol/l)

So if birthcontrol with estrogen is bad for me, because of migraine with aura and endo. Is high estrogen from my own body also bad? Like is it bad like taking estrogen birthcontrol pills? I was Diagnosed with Endo at 17 may 2022.

submitted by /u/bluekleio
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments