Obstetrics - so nervous for IUD insertion tomorrow afternoon:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "so nervous for IUD insertion tomorrow afternoon"

I have an appointment for an IUD implant, they gave me medicine for the night before to soften my cervix for the procedure. My obgyn says it takes two minutes, and that there would be three moments of pain and pressure. 1. The clamp, 2. The measurements of the uterus and 3. The inserting the IUD it's self. I don't have a high pain tolerance at all. But I'm doing this for my mental health and can't really handle hormonal birth control

submitted by /u/SuperbTrouble3657
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments