Obstetrics - Tired of dealing with this - thoughts?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Tired of dealing with this - thoughts?"

Hi all. I’m 34 and recently I’ve had a transvaginal and pelvic ultrasounds - all come back “normal” with only a “common” nabothian cyst detected. They didn’t do a pap before because I am bleeding. I have been bleeding for over 4 months. I have only been off maybe 4 days in a row and maybe a day off (or very light bleeding anyway) here and there. This past month has been its worst with the lower back pain and abdominal pain, intense migraines, fatigue, heavy bleeding and ovaries just feeling extremely full. I am married and haven’t been able to get pregnant for the past 4 years. I’m just at a loss of what’s going on. Before the abnormal bleeding, sex would be a little uncomfortable and sometimes would trigger my period or cause me to bleed. Anyone else have a similar experience? I’m being prescribed birth control for now for maybe 3-6 months to see if that helps. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Chance-Ad-7620
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments