Obstetrics - What kind of tests/exams should I ask my doctor about?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "What kind of tests/exams should I ask my doctor about?"

Hello, so I (f21) have an appointment this week in regards to my very irregular cycle, really bad cramps, extreme bloating, mood swings, etc.

I’m not sure if my birth control (Nexplanon) is to blame, I’ve had it in for 2.5 years. I’ve had the irregular cycles for over a year but everything else is a bit newer.

I have 2 periods a month and in the past I was told was to take ibuprofen for it.. I went back a couple months later because that didn’t work and I was put on an additional birth control which helped a little.

I’m trying to see if I can get back on that birth control but is there something else I should be doing? **Ive never had a Pap smear (military won’t let you get one until you’re 21) so I’m going to ask for one of those as well..

submitted by /u/TopsLi
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments