Obstetrics - what does 20mg Vitex?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "what does 20mg Vitex?"

I started to use 20mg vitex for pms. It really helps so far. My face is less bloated and I feel more calm. I read, in a lower dose it does highen the prolactin and in a higher does it does lower it.

So I already deal with slightly elevated prolactin levels. Am I safe with 20mg? Im still lactating, its not much just a drop but still.

submitted by /u/bluekleio
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments