Obstetrics - Breasts constantly hurt:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Breasts constantly hurt"

Just curious if it’s actually normal for your breasts to constantly hurt? They don’t hurt just being there, only when there’s any sort of pressure against them, even the lightest amount of pressure. I can sleep on my stomach no problem, but say if my cat steps on my chest it’s unbelievably painful. If I grab them it’s painful, the only time they don’t hurt is when they’re not touched at all. Anything else it’s basically unbearable.

It’s constant. It gets worse when I get my period. But even after I stop they’re still painful.

My insurance kinda sucks, but I’m wondering if I should go see an ob or get a mammogram.

submitted by /u/BumblebeeSouthern479
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments