Obstetrics - BROWN BLOOD:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "BROWN BLOOD"

Is it normal to have brown blood as a period? I know brown blood means old blood. I’ve experienced it every time my period is about to start but a few weeks ago…I had a weird period where I only bled brown blood almost black for three days. I was diagnosed with PCOS back in April. I went in to see an OBGYN back then because I had two periods in one month ( period blood was red) It’s never happened to me because I have very irregular periods. Took 9 months to get a period the past two years. The brown blood happened recently so I’m wondering if it’s caused by PCOS.

submitted by /u/brujaja6
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments