Obstetrics - Left hip / groin mild aching (OVULATING):Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Left hip / groin mild aching (OVULATING)"

Hi everyone. So 5 days ago I started ovulating… I have had a mild aching pain on my left side. Its in my groin. It is right between my pelvis and my inner upper hip/leg area. In the upper bikini line. The aching comes and goes but it went from 0 to 2-3 in pain scale after a Bowel Movement. It’s only on my left side, and it shoots down to my hip and leg… have lots of white clear discharge? Which is normal during my ovulating, but I am so worried. Idk if it is my colon or maybe nerve damage?

I’m also scared it could be a cyst, but my ultrasound 2 months ago and CT scan, didn’t show anything..

And I always have period on time, normal length, (not that painful), a chamomile tea or pain killer can take the pain away and my blood during period is normal etc.

Does anyone else experience the same?

submitted by /u/Lion-director
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments