Obstetrics - Ovarian cyst symptoms:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Ovarian cyst symptoms"

Hi. I’m 20F. I’m not sure what ovarian cyst symptoms r but let me explain what I’ve been feeling. I first experienced brown blood for a week before my period and as my period. Never any red or enough to fill up a pad. After my period ended I now have horrible cramps in my lower back. I’d say it’s mainly on the left side but I do feel it on both. I also have some dull aches in the front too. I’m not bloated but the cramps r very painful. It’s now been 6 days of this. Tomorrow I have a pelvic ultrasound and transvaginal. I’m very scared.

submitted by /u/miahbutlerr
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments