Obstetrics - Buzzing around pubic area:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Buzzing around pubic area"

So, I've had this for a few days now, started like a day or two before my period and is still continuing during period. It's not painful or anything, just annoying. I've had this before but definitely not for this long nor this constant! It buzzes for several seconds and stops for several seconds at this point. I'm willing to write this off as weird hormonal things, but the longer this goes on the more worrying it becomes. I just feel nuts right now!

submitted by /u/VikingWitch56
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments