Obstetrics - Can Metronidazole gel and/or fluconazole disrupt your period?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Can Metronidazole gel and/or fluconazole disrupt your period?"

In June I, 24F, had BV and got prescribed metronidazole gel for it. Shortly after, I got a yeast infection from the gel and took one fluconazole tablet and miconazole gel for 7 days. I missed my period in June and now I’m late for my period in July. I am not pregnant, took several tests already. So I am wondering if these medicines affect your period or if anyone has experienced this as well.

submitted by /u/Mean_Judgment7349
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments