Obstetrics - Cysts worsened by foods?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Cysts worsened by foods?"

I’m trans, and because of that I always hate bringing up my issues when I’m at the doctor’s as I feel like I shouldn’t have them and they cause me dysphoria. I have ovarian cysts, they cause me great pain and I wish they would just go away as I’ve been told by some they will. I’ve noticed lately when I eat foods high in salt I begin getting extremely painful cramps, as if I’m starting my peirod, is this normal? Is it caused by something else? I’ve also always been very skinny, I’m actually underweight currently so I don’t believe I have PCOS

submitted by /u/MIsForManiac
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments