Obstetrics - AFP test came back positive?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "AFP test came back positive?"

I just received a follow up sono after getting a positive AFP reading on my quad test. My numbers are 5.08 MoM and 189.7 ng/mL 1 in 10 chance of OSB. Should I be concerned with numbers so high? What else could be the cause? They have confirmed my gestation was correct, no twins, perfect blood pressure. I’m so nervous and don’t meet with my doctor until Wednesday.

submitted by /u/marinara-ra
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments