Obstetrics - Do I have vaginismus?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Do I have vaginismus?"

I grew up always using pads and so when I decided to make the switch to tampons ,I could never put it in and it’s like my body rejected it, I tried multiple times and at first I thought that maybe flow isn’t heavy enough so that’s why it’s painful however Later on I tried during a heavy flow and it was still as painful and uncomfortable to the point where I couldn’t even insert it fully and felt like my body was pushing it out, the tampons I tried using are like a pinky finger size, they aren’t huge so I can’t figure out what’s wrong I tried diff angles and all, ps idk if this is relevant but I am a virgin also dude to a similar problem when basically trying to insert anything hurts, I hope someone here can help cause unfortunately gynos in my country won’t unless I’m like “married“ smh, also if I do seem like I have vaginismus is there a way to work on fixing it myself?

submitted by /u/DJRPTLB
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments