Obstetrics - ectopic pregnancy:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "ectopic pregnancy"

Can you feel when you have an ectopic pregnancy? I had a cyst on my left ovary a few months ago. A month or 2 ago I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. 3 days after, I was bleeding and tested negative and went to ER to see what was going on. They said chemical pregnancy. I had been cramping lately in my left side like I was when I had the cyst. The doctor had told me cysts usually pop up around the time of your period and typically go away on their own. So its about time for my period and I feel that pain in my left side again and I assume its another cyst. I took a pregnancy test today and it was positive. Could that pain still be a cyst even though I'm pregnant or could it be ectopic?

submitted by /u/ander-axel
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments